The Homer Business Association was formed in 1999 to promote and support businesses located in the Village and Town of Homer, NY.
Why the HBA? - Our theme is "Businesses Connecting Businesses." It is this connectivity that encourages a vibrant business climate in our area. Member businesses (and the community at large) benefit from our essential exchange of ideas, involvement in civic affairs, and the positive status of belonging to a group of dedicated and concerned professionals. The general membership meets four times per year. The HBA Board of Directors meets monthly.
Agendas have included:
- Support of Homer Winterfest
- Support of Holiday in Homer
- Support of public education (including the Homer High School Economics
- Participation in Town and Village zoning and development Issues
- Participation in critical governmental issues
Members represent a variety of industries and professions:
- Arts and Culture
- Personal Services
- Business Services
- Fraternal Organizations
- Design and Engineering